Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing & Lead Management
Your sales team is great at building relationships and closing new business, so why are they spending all of their time generating outbound leads? Today, marketing and sales have merged and the new Smarketing model puts the marketing team right in the center of the lead generation & nurturing process. Our inbound marketing clients have averaged a 623% in digital leads in the first six months. Our proven methodology and integration of web, mobile and social communication tools and strategies can help you:
- Drive More Traffic
- Convert Visitors to Qualified Leads
- Nurture Leads with Email Marketing
- Enhance Your Online Brand
- Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Grow Sales Success
You've Got Leads... Now What?
Lead management is just as critical for the sales process as lead generation and nurturing. SyncShow can integrate lead data directly into your CRM tool so that your sales team does not have to alter their process.
How we do it
Is your website generating
the leads you want?
If not—and you’d like to improve leads by 100% or more—SyncShow can help. Assess your sales process and create a game plan for integrating your offline and online sales efforts including:
- Automated marketing – email drip campaigns, behavior driven content & communication
- Content marketing – thought leadership, social media, blogging, editorial
- Inbound marketing – SEO, lead generation, landing pages, lead scoring, email marketing, website integration
- Analyze your website traffic, conversion rates and quality of online leads
- Establish a baseline of your current state
- Define measurable goals to track your return on investment
- Create a comprehensive strategy to reach your goals
- Develop key performance indicators to track during lead generation and nurturing efforts
Data Provides the Answers
By pinpointing the exact source of your website traffic—right down to the social media outlet, company, group, blog post or keyword—we can identify which parts of your lead generation strategy are working. Then we can optimize your strategy to ensure maximum return on investment.
Case Study Graphic: Website traffic increase over 12 months. Colors in each bar represent a different traffic source, including: Direct Traffic, Social Media, Referral, Pay Per Click, Organic Search and Email Marketing.
If you are looking for a performance-based online strategy that drives leads and customer intelligence to your inbox, call us: (440) 356-1903