As a Director at SyncShow Interactive, Erin works with our delivery team to bring cohesive marketing strategies to life, meet and exceed our clients’ goals (and make it a fun experience for everyone involved along the way). She has over 10 years experience in marketing and sales and brings a unique perspective having worked on both sides – understanding how these two worlds collide to create ROI for our clients.
Erin is a graduate of Miami University, a Crain’s Cleveland Business "Twenty in Their Twenties" award recipient, a graduate of Cleveland Bridge Builders, and an avid home re-modeler. Erin resides in her current home project in Lakewood, Ohio with her husband, Jim, and daughter, Harper.
Things That Put a Smile on My Face
- Great music
- Good Food, Good Beer, Good Wine
3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
- I lived in New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina hit
- I’m only 4’ 11”, but don’t let that fool you… I’m feisty!
- I’m a paddleboarder and a yogi
Favorite Things About CLE
- Lake Erie and all the fun it has to offer
- The seasons… Although winter could be shorter in my opinion, I love that we get the best of all 4 seasons.